Your smart choice
All we need is...
a smart Business Analyst with understanding of controlling
As a Business Analyst you are part of the Nedis Business Intelligence team and report to Team lead Business intelligence & analytics. Within the set frameworks, which arise from the business operations and the concrete annual planning, you are, together with over 2 colleagues and 1 intern, responsible for all service and support related questions for our internal customers. In addition, you support your colleagues in the field and you are the most important booster within new newest trends.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Build custom reports in Power BI to support business decisions across Nedis;
- Improve and monitor existing reports;
- Drive data quality improvements;
- Support sales and stock forecasts;
- Perform various analysis (profitability, impact analysis etc.) and challenge business decisions;
- Help educate colleagues on how to gather the data they need and how to use it;
- Sparring partner for business;
- Various ad hoc tasks.
Skills, Experience and Personal Characteristics:
- HBO work and thinking level;
- Relevant experience in a similar environment;
- Advanced Power BI (or a similar tool) user;
- Advanced Excel skills or experienced in data analysis and -structuring in a programming language such as Python or (My)SQL;
- Ability to perform analysis in a statistically validated way;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy;
- Be able to work effectively to meet deadlines;
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to in-house systems and suggest improvements;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment successfully managing multiple tasks & priorities;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer?
- A fun work atmosphere where we, with the necessary daily humor, all work hard;
- Working from home (50% of the contract);
- A salary that matches your experience and qualities;
- Opportunities to develop yourself further with our online training platform;
- As Nedis ambassador you will receive high discounts on our products;
- An allowance for commuting and working from home;
- A staff association that regularly organizes activities, fun excursions, and drinks;
- 25 days of holiday, based on a 38-hour contract;
- Pension plan.
Nedis® is the market leader in consumer electronics, delivering B2B and B2C solutions and services all over Europe. Since 1982, we have been providing our B2B partners a diverse and profitable range of electronic related products and solutions to offer their customers. All our products and solutions are based on the latest trends, technologies, and innovations. From home and office appliances, to electronic health care products, and from nice-to-have gadgets to a wide range of accessories. Our carefully designed products are not only easy on the eyes, they are also thoroughly tested, highly functional, and reliable. The competitive prices make Nedis® the best alternative to A-brands. We stand for a personal approach and strive to be the connecting factor for an easier, healthier, and smarter daily life. Our goal at Nedis® is to make everyone’s lives as comfortable as possible with (smart) consumer electronic products or complete solutions, available for everybody and with a good value for money. Would you like to help us in achieving this goal together?
Want to be part of the smart Nedis® team?
If you are interested in this position and you meet the job requirements, we would like to invite you to apply to this vacancy, including your motivation letter and CV. For more information, please contact Arjan Pelle, Team lead Business intelligence & control +31 73 316 07 01
We are looking forward to your application!
Acquisition from external agencies in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.