Your smart choice
All we need is...
a smart Sales Support Center Employee
At Nedis® we love electronics that make everyday life smarter and easier. Nedis® has been at the forefront of the consumer electronics market since 1982. We offer our partners a diverse and profitable range of electronic solutions for their customers, based on the latest technologies and innovations that meet the latest trends. Our goal is to bring happiness through our smart, affordable products and solutions from Nedis®. From household devices to electronic products for healthcare. From fun gadgets to a wide range of accessories. Our solutions are the smartest alternative to A-brands because of their appearance and functionality, extreme reliability and competitive pricing. For over 35 years now, across Europe and beyond, Nedis® has offered great value, as a personal and binding factor for a daily, healthier, and smarter lifestyle. And we've only just begun!
As an SSC employee there are a range of challenging and diverse tasks waiting for you:
• You are part of a team in which you are passionate. You have a good dose of enthusiasm and creativity that can touch our customers in the right way to generate sales that contribute to the department goals.
• You also provide the right support in the customer service department. Like no other you have a great sense of service and you know how to combine that with out of the box solutions. You are the business card of our organization!
• You are also responsible for the established budget.
• You ensure that orders and return requests are accurate and processed in accordance with the Service Level Agreement. In addition, you have a continuous eye for procedural improvements in our internal processes.
• You manage customer relationships through excellent execution by offering appropriate campaigns according to the targeted frequencies.
• You create tailor-made and competitive offers to maximise and ensure value for both sides.
But we offer even more:
• A nice working atmosphere where daily humour gets the team through the day.
• A salary that matches your experience and qualities, plus a bonus system.
• Flexible working hours.
• Opportunities to further develop yourself.
• As a Nedis® ambassador you get nice discounts on our products range.
• Compensation for commuting.
• A staff association that regularly organizes activities, fun trips and drinks.
And who are you?
• You have at least an MBO diploma.
• You demonstrate to have at least 2 years of work experience as a Customer Services employee / Tele Account Management in a commercial (B2B) international organization.
• Technical knowledge of our products is a big plus.
• You know better than anyone how to set the right priorities.
• Accurate in working in with standard processes.
• Result-oriented, and pragmatically striving for solutions.
• You are proactive in your actions and you have a “hands on” mentality.
• Excellent communication skills in English and or the following languages: Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian or Swedish.
Send us your CV today! With a motivation letter on why fulfil this role and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please email Imke Verduyn, SSC Manager, email@example.com or call (+31) 0 73 599 1055. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.